Lara is a Jin Shin Jyustu Practitioner and the Utah Organizer for Jin Shin Jyustu inc. which involves managing all aspects of the annual events and fostering community awareness. Lara is passionate about community healing and the part each of us play in this challenging and beautiful life we are so lucky to be living. She is grateful for the experiential learning received through the awakening and releasing of deep wounds. Lara, born in Wyoming, lived her early years spending most of her time outdoors building upon the innate sacred relationship we have with nature because we are nature. Encouraged to explore and lucky to live in a place where an abundance of stars in the night sky danced gloriously above. She moved to Salt Lake City, Utah with family and this is where she attended college and received training in a variety of awareness practices. She has been exposed to and/or practiced the following: Tai Chi, Qigong, Meditation, Yoga, Feldenkrais, Mindfulness, Pranayama, Mudras, Mantras, Acupuncture, Tea Ceremony, Forest Bathing, and Jin Shin Jyutsu. The trees as her witness, Lara became aware of the deep restorative properties from being in nature and learning through poetic appreciation. She has the ability to sense her environment and empathetically feel her way through the dis-ease of individuals and our collective community. Lara can assist you in streamlining your office procedures and create sacred spaces for either your work or home environment. She can advise you on project planning, data management, and standard office procedures by creating harmony from the chaos. Lara can lovingly advise and implement an efficient approach to your daily life and working environment through her deep understanding of how our physical environments impact our behavior and how in changing our environment we can change our behavior. As a Jin Shin Jyutsu Practitioner, Lara can assist you with harmonizing your life force energy, gifting your being the ability to heal and awaken the innate wisdom within you.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science, Environment and Behavior, University of Utah.
- 2 - 200 hour Certified Yoga Teacher Trainings with Peter Francyk.
- 4 Jin Shin Jyutsu Physio Philosophy 5-Day Seminars with
Lole Lebensztajn, Michael Wenninger, Jill Marie Pasquinelli, and Ian Harris.
- Over 3 years of consistent Jin Shin Jyutsu study with Jade Chun.
- Embodied Mindfulness Training with Erin Geeseman-Rabke
- Optimizing Abilities Human Resources Program, University of Utah.
- Internet, Multimedia and Design Program, University of Utah.
- Mediation, Conflict Resolution Training, University of Utah.
- 18 years of professional coordinating & administrative experience.
- Over 30 years of observation and wonderment of how humans interact with their environment and how the environment impacts our behavior.
- Over 20 years of meditation and awareness practice.